Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Perhaps I was a bit too harsh...

...in my review of Disney World.


Oh, cynical, hypocritical me, the one who likes to watch movies with HAPPY endings, railing against the artificiality of Disney World! (Blush!)


I have to agree that it is joy to watch wonder-filled innocents meet Cinderella and Mickey, and see their faces light up at the marvels of a fantasy world come to life.


And there's nothing wrong with having fun either -- hours and hours of just plain, laughing fun...


Okay -- I was too harsh...So I want you to know that while I have my reservations (not the hotel kind), I do not condemn the Magic Kingdom nor its aficionados.


Mr. Walt, and Mickey -- forgive me for diminishing  your contributions to the world.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should've gone in your cinderella dress and seen it through the eyes of a child:-) We're going in 2 weeks and I just about passed out when I got online and checked the rates for a 1 day pass to Disneyland (which I like better than DW) - we may be rethinking the DL visit!! YIKES!!!!

    ReplyDelete