Monday, July 19, 2010

How SHOULD the "Have's" be responsible for the "Have-not's"?

President Obama today chided the GOP saying that the same people who want to give the wealthiest Americans tax cuts refuse to support continued benefits for the unemployed.

I believe they are just demonstrating consistency of principle.

President Obama, tax breaks for the wealthy could create a job for the Tom, Dick & Harriet you say are suffering in their unemployment. That would be a lifeline for them!

Continued unemployment benefits only give them another deadline -- emphasis on the "dead".

Which is the better way to help those who have not?

1 comment:

  1. Amen - I hear people on unemployment saying "I just apply for jobs I know I won't get and that I'm not qualified for"!! If that don't set your fur on fire!!!!

    ReplyDelete