Monday, August 15, 2011

Another hat in the ring...

I'm fairly unimpressed with the field of declared Republican or "conservative" candidates for President.

And now someone new has thrown his hat into the ring, and when I read what he has to say, I feel almost hopeful:

"We don't see the role of government as guaranteeing outcomes, but allowing free men and women to flourish based on their own vision, their hard work and their personal responsibility."

Rick Perry is singing my song, first time I've heard it so specifically.

Much more to learn about this man, but I'm glad to finally here someone speaking to the error of the current administrations philosophy of government...someone is recognizing the principles behind the policies.

Maybe this race will get interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment