Monday, December 21, 2009

So mad I could spit nails...

I am incensed and disbelieving at the 1am vote on Health Care "Reform" (that's using the term very loosely) in the Senate.

Arguments about the content of the bill aside, why would you schedule a vote on such a contested bill at 1am on a Monday morning?  Only a couple of reasons that I can think of would cause you to pass it while the fewest Americans can see what you are doing...when the fewest people can react to it...Full implementation will not occur for years, but apparently it is urgent to pass it in the dead of night a few days before Christmas.

What? This is blatantly disrespectful of the American people! Do they really think we won't notice? Do they really think that we will see this action as plausible instead of highly suspicious, and downright disingenuous? I can't believe that they think we are this stupid -- and I am incensed that apparently they do!

I admit to having a very fatalistic attitude about our Congress most of the time. They're going to do what they're going to do, and we can't stop it...But this time, this time I am ANGRY, SO ANGRY that I will be letting them know, and letting everyone know that I am not about to forget this disrespect, nor will I let them forget it either!

I say, THROW THE RASCALS OUT!! And will do whatever I can to facilitate this...

No comments:

Post a Comment