Friday, May 28, 2010

Love It/Hate It



Have you seen these Zappos ads yet? I LOVE THEM!! They are so clever, and so cute...and very effective.

I learned that some of these ads are actual recordings of people posing as customers, making strange requests of actual Zappos customer service reps. Then they recreated the scene with the puppets. Obviously, their customer service reps are great!

On the other hand, here is an ad I HATE!!



Even though it's a cartoon, it's just TOO GRAPHIC for me...YUK!! I just don't want to think about that...

And I'm embarrassed that you brought it up...PLEASE!! Some problems just don't need to be discussed in public!

1 comment:

  1. i'm SO with you!! love those commericals!!!!
    i agree, anytime a bear is scratching his butt on a tree, it's wrong...on so many levels. uhg.

    ReplyDelete